If you're going, check out the events I'll be involved in, listed below the page break. Or, just find me wandering around and play some games with me! You're Fired takes about twenty minutes to teach and play, and if I'm available, I'd love to show it to you!
Thursday: Open gaming and generally geekery! I'll be getting there around 2 pm.
- 11 am to 1 pm: Playtest - Framed
- 2 to 3 pm: Panel - Both Sides of the Podcast (with JR Honeycutt, Chris Perrin & Mario Dongu)
- 4 to 6 pm: Playtest - You're Fired!
- 9 to 10 pm: Panel - The Nerd Fountain (hosted by Jeffery Norman Bourbeau - with a variety of exciting guests)
- 10 pm to 12 am: Playtest - Grabass
- 9 to 10 am: Panel - Guerrilla Game Design (with JR Honeycutt)
- 10 to 11 am: Panel - Being A Publisher/Being Published (with Jason Tagmire & Jason Walters)
- 11 am to 1 pm: Playtest - The Doomsday Clock (with JR Honeycutt)
- 2 pm to 4 pm: Playtest - Alphadeck
- 8 to 9 pm: Panel - Talk With Board Game Designer (hosted by Banana Chan of Game and a Curry - with a variety of exciting guests)
- 10 pm to 12 am: Playtest - Worst. Day. Ever.
- 10 am to 12 pm: Playtest - You're Fired!
I hope to see all of you there!